Thursday, July 15, 2010

mod podgin and craftin'

on a super HOT day.....

Was it hot where you were at yesterday? It was going to feel over 100 degrees the weather man said, and I believe it! I really don't like heat.....UNLESS....i am in or near water. Now that im preggs, my body temperature is sky high!!!!!! The good news is i was inside in the a/c doin some craftin, so no worries. i hope you got a chance to do something crafty too, and i wanted to share what my sis and i have been makin for the babe's room........

pom poms.......prompts to martha stewart

sis starting a new pom pom...........

so i realize they don't look that sweet hanging from random places downstairs..... BUT my friends....they are gonna look totally rad in little mason's room :) :)
thoughts??? ted thinks they would look good in a girls room.....maybe he isn't up to snuff with fashion decor????? mason is gonna be rockin' a pretty sweet little roomzzzziiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeee :)

modge podgin'

all you need is cardboard letters(mine are from hobby lobby), mod podge, foam brushes, scrap book paper, and scissors.

one side of the 'E' is finished!!!!

i used a different design of paper to make my 'L'. the colors are in the same family though.

href="file:///C:%5CUsers%5CMelinda%5CAppData%5CLocal%5CTemp%5Cmsohtmlclip1%5C01%5Cclip_filelist.xml"> 'L' is complete :) a little before and after...........i can't show you all the total finished product b/c it may or may not be a gift :) :) SORRY

this is something that is TOTALLY new to me.....my sister introduced me to mod podge and i found a sweet blog called Mod Podge Rocks! which is all about using mod podge to create your own crafts and re-do old 'things' to make them new!!!
check it out! its lovely. it may be my new fav thing to do!

so yes it's hot but im doing something new! and i love that.

i may head out for a bit in the sun. i need some color on my skin....cool pool here i come!!! :)

o and my garden is going crazy!!!!!!!!!!! i love fresh summer veggies :) YUMMY!!!!....zucchini bread here we come!!!!

get to mod podgin' people!!!!! you can make great CHEAP gifts for friends :)
and i'll update you on the babes room and bathroom soooooonnn!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...