Friday, September 24, 2010

it's that time again.....

...friday!!...

for all you 'normal' working people, friday is the best day of the week by far. i, on the other hand almost hate it when friday rolls around. why?? because i know another week finished and that means im one week closer to going back to work. i hate the thought of going back to work. i have no desire what-so-ever to go back. i have four more weeks home with the babe and im gonna love every second of it! :) i wish the days were a million hours long!!

so im gonna start something new this week and hope to do this every week on friday. a weekly recap. here we go.


in one word or phrase- mason lover

I’m dreaming of you- yep! mexico, how i miss you.

song on repeat- 95.9 the ranch radio

gotta write it down-

So what can I say
What can I do
But offer this heart O God
Completely to You

So I'll stand
With arms high and heart abandoned
In awe of the One who gave it all

So I'll stand
My soul Lord to You surrendered
All I am is Yours

-Hillsong "the Stand"



lesson learned- time is precious. and time will heal.

picture to frame- my nephew keither lovin' the hose

highlight of the week- my sister kayla is here to stay!!!!! love you deary!!!!!!!!!!!!

weekend to do list- junk jaunting with my sis and cheering on the lopers!!! Go Kels AND cheering on the 'SKERS!!!!!

hope you have a happy weekend y'all!!
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...